From:
Ken Goldenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Goldenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1993 06:03:17 GMT
Well, I have two extra tickets to the freakout, and I was looking for what
I paid for 'em--about $7 each.

They're not great seats (behind the penalty box, I believe) but if someone
needs an extra pair, they're not doing anything.

I'll probably read news at RPI tomorrow night, then __MAYBE__ on Saturday
at school, but the best way to reach me is by phone (assuming someone out
there is just DYING to go to this game (I realize I shouldn't talk)

Anyway, I'll be at work tomorrow and Friday at 214-684-2509, so you (more
or less) have until I leave for the airport to get to me.

                                Let's Go Red!

_____
[log in to unmask]                                SkateAway, that's all
Kenneth Mitchell Goldenberg                   "It's a running gag"

--
_____