From:
"Dr. Bob Hamilton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:47:01 -0500
Seems a bit of a dodge to say that you don't own a gun - that leaves renting
and leasing as possibilities. :)  With barbarians being used in recent
posts, I am wondering why no college has chosen a mascot and name such as
the fighting barbarians.  Or a mascot like brat man, with a beer, of course.
And lastly, are you saying that you have watched no hockey scrums at the
rink, or is that not people getting out of hand.

I find it interesting that professional athletes can't legally drink after
an ice hockey match.  For example, Sidney Crosby, who won't be able to
legally have a beer in most venues until August of 2008.  If they can trust
them with a stick on the ice, why not a beer afterwards.  Maybe that
explains the popularity of European leagues with lower ages for drinking
beer.    Bob Hamilton

Hockey without beer is like .........