From:
Richard Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:04:17 -0500
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?
AID=/20070120/SPORTS/701200316/1002&theme=

Quting from link above:

Then BC thought it had the tying goal at 15:06, a goal that Hansen finally
deemed had been propelled over the line by illegal means, a call that
prompted York to protest the game.

"Scott Hansen explained to me was the goal judge told him it was a high
stick," York said.

York said Hansen said he didn't see it and that the puck had crossed the
goal based on the goal judge's input.

"Our protest is that, and (Hockey East commissioner Joe Bertagna) will
take it under advisement, the goal judge is strictly there to tell the
referee if the puck goes over the red line. That's his only job," York
said. "It's not to call penalties, it's not to talk about high sticks.