From:
Steven Rockey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:02:00 -0400
>Does anyone wish to wager against my bet that UVM will finish the 2005-06
>season at least two rankings higher in HE than does Quinnipiac in ECAC?
>
>Thom Davis
>UNH '71' Go Wildcats!!

Thom,

Not really. UVM finished 4th in the ECAC and was 8 - 8 - 1 out of conference.

Their record was almost identical to Maine who finished 4th in HE.  I
really can not prognosticate for HE but UVM did not loose too much to
graduation and return excellent goaltending.  A couple of the recruits look
interesting.  They seem like they could finish in the middle of the league.

However, we will have to see this unfold on the ice.  Who knows maybe
Quinnipiac will be in the middle of the ECAC at he end of the
season.  Quinnipiac lost a lot more to graduation than UVM and I think that
will be a big factor.

--Steve