From:
Tony Hejna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1992 12:00:42 EST
>weekend, against Colgate, Pierre once again put on a stellar performance.  He
> managed to
>credit Todd Hilditch with, not one, not two, not three, but five minor penalti>

 Well, I happened at be at that game and Hilditch did infact deserve
at least 4 of the five if not all five penalties. Pierre did a soild
job.  You see, having played in well over one hundred college games,
it is possible to judge refs over a four year span. Game in and
game out, Pierre is one of the better refs not only in the ECAC,but
the NC%% as well. He officiated the 1987 (?) NC%% championship game.
Even if he does have an ego (all refs do), the players know before
the game who the ref is. If it is Pierre, you know you can't talk
back. If you do, he'll give you 10. So enough crying about Pierre.He
is certainly one of the most consistant refs in the ECAC, and if
ask any player or coach, they'd all rate consistancy as number
one priority.