Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1992 11:25:09 EST
I would love to be able to put the entire UPSIDA National Leaders on
the Hockey-L every week but I don't have the time to do it.  I was
recently asked if we are still doing it and the answer is yes.  The
best advice I can give is that someone with access to an SID office
that receives the stats put them on the list.  Also, if anyone wants
to know where someone or some team ranks, feel free to e-mail a
request to me and I'll respond.

Justin Doherty
Northern Michigan

P.S. -- If someone is willing to put the UPSIDA on the list, I am
willing to FAX it to that person each week so they don't have to
leave their office to get it.  Let me know.