From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:18:42 -0500
Steve Rockey wrote:

> Harvard also
> went all the way in 1989 (I think) with a two goalie rotation.  I actually
> thought one was better than the other but it worked out for them.  I am
> drawing a blank on the names.  I'll let a Harvard fan fill in the names.  I
> am on digest so I apologize if this has already been pointed out.

It kills me, or at least disturbs me, as a Cornell fan to have to answer this
one, but the 1989 Harvard net-minding tandem was Chuckie Hughes and Allain
Roy.  Both were freshmen that season.

Tripp Tracy and Aaron Israel were the Harvard tandem that followed these two,
beginning in the 1992-93 season.  I believe Israel turned pro after his
sophomore season.

--
Bill Fenwick                            Email:  [log in to unmask]
Digicomp Research                       Voice:  (607) 273-5900 ext 32