From:
Tony Hejna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1992 12:00:00 EST
 In responce to Keith's request for info on Juneau: When I talked
to him last Thursday for the radio interview aired during the
RPI games this past weekend, he said "I will be playing with
Boston by March 1st'.  Seems as if Harry Sinden made a can't
refuse one way offer to Joe. According to Joe, he is turning
down offers upwards of $250,000 (plus car and apartment) to
take the Bruins offer (I don't have any dollar figures) as
opposed to staying in Europe.  There are a few details to
be ironed out he said, but look for him to be in the Garden
soon.

Tony