From:
Joe Davison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 22:18:55 -0500
Final Score  Vermont  2   RPI  0

I dont have final stats on the game, but overall impressions were that both
teams had fairly good speed. The game was played back and forth with fairly
good scoring chances on each side.

Observations:

Game was a bit chippy at the end, but well played.  Without the official
stats in front of me, I would guess that the shot count was pretty equal,
with UVM taking advantage of their chances. RPI has good team size, and
plays an attacking game.