From:
"Brett C. Harvey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett C. Harvey
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:54:24 -0600
>> Gophers freshman wing Aaron Miskovich will join the U.S. junior national
>>team
>> early next month for the World Junior Championships. He will miss six
>>Gophers games.
>> Gophers freshmen center Erik Westrum and defenseman Dylan Mills also are
>>under
>> consideration for the team.

The gophers are already thin enough, what will they do without Miskovich
and possibly without Westrum and Mills.  They're stuggling with the fe
players they have now.  I wonder if Brent Godbout wishes he hadn't quit now
- look at all the playing time he'd probably have gotten.

Another interesting observation - Miskovich being chosen already but not
Westrum.  According to a news article Westrum was rated in the top 5
freshman while Miskovich was not.

Brett