From:
Indy Rutks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Indy Rutks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 00:34:39 -0400
On Sun, 22 Jun 1997 Pam Sweeney wrote...

>Also,these MINNutiae from the article on Pat Forciea:
>
>        Next season Forciea said the school will add an organ to Mariucci
>        and players will probably be wearing new jerseys courtesy of
>        Gophers winger Casey Hankinson, who recently showed Forciea some
>        of his own designs.
>
>        "I think we'll pick up one of them," Forciea says. "They're pretty
>        out there. Some of our 99-year-old season ticket holders are going
>        to croak."

Why does the uniform story sound like a Hankinson prank to me? It reminds
me of an incident a year or 2 ago, when a few of the Gophers (I think Casey
was involved, as well as Tom Nevers) faked-out a Daily reporter by telling
him they would miss a few games due to injuries they had suffered in a car
accident.

-Indy Rutks ([log in to unmask])

I used to be "with it", but then they changed what
 "it" was. Now, what I'm with isn't "it", and what's
 "it" seems weird and scary to me. - Abraham Simpson