From:
Rick O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rick O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 22:42:59 -0500
I recently got a fax from the folks at Clarkson with the satellite
broadcast sites and contact info.  I have put it on my site, as they
requested.  I hope to finish the contact info this weekend, but for
now you can at least see the list of sites at:

  http://heron.tc.clarkson.edu/~odonnell/broadcast/satellite.html

By the way, someone mentioned that the closest site to Maine was
Boston.  The information I have does not indicate a Boston site.
The closest site I can find for those of us stuck in Hockey East
country is Albany!

As far as coordinates, my understanding is that if you can convince
the folks at the alumni office that your outside of reasonable
driving range of a site, they might relent and give you the
coordinates.  Of course, they'd rather you go to a site since that
helps to pay for the broadcast in the first place.

 Let's Go Tech!!!
-- Rick O'Donnell
| Rick O'Donnell <[log in to unmask]>   \  \ \  _ __\   __  __ __   |
| Clarkson '87 --- Let's Go Tech!!!       \    \ _\\  \/_\__ \ \\ \  |
|       Clarkson Hockey on the WWW:        \__\ \\_\\  \ \ _\ \_\\ \ |
| http://heron.tc.clarkson.edu/~odonnell/        \______   __        |