Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 1991 14:07:23 -0500
Thanks for posting the Div III poll.  Considering all the mail in the recent
past on how can a team drop a spot while winning, take a look at that poll.
UWSP is ranked 2 and UWEC is 5th despite the fact that EC and Point tied at EC
while EC beat us on our home ice.  Furthermore, EC has a better record than we
do.  Now, I like getting a little respect, but this may be taking things too
far.

Side note:  Did you notice that Mankato State, who has asperations for Div I,
is only 10th with a 4-4-2 record?

On another topic - even lowly Div. III Stevens Point has skating cheerleaders.
Do you mean to tell me that Div I schools can't field skating cheerleaders?

Tom Rowe                              Internet: [log in to unmask]
Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation
          Henry Kissinger