Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 01:11:21 -0700
I am on a mini fact-finding mission of my own, and need to know the
birthdates or ages of all the players in Div I hockey.

Through various sources I have compiled complete lists for all WCHA and
CCHA teams, but I am having trouble finding roster lists with ages for the
following teams:

ECAC                    Hockey East

Brown                   Boston College
Colgate                 Maine
Cornell                 UMass-Lowell
Dartmouth               UMass-Amherst
Harvard                 Northeastern
Princeton               New Hampshire
St lawrence             Providence
Union

If anyone can send me a list for any of the above teams, or point me in the
proper direction, I'd be most greatful. If possible, class year and
eligibility would be very helpful also. While this is all usually listed on
the rosters, I can't seem to find such information for the above teams
anywhere on the net (I can find rosters but no age information).

Results of my "age study" will be posted as soon as I can get more
information on some of the above teams.

Thanks in advance!