From:
Lisa Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1991 14:48:05 EST
Bob asks why ESPN does not carry college hockey scores, and what we can do
about this.  I don't know why, so about a month ago I wrote them a letter
asking them.  I have yet to get a reply, but when and if I do, I'll let
you all know what they say.  I suspect they will say lack of interest, but
I commented that since they give college basketball scores for schools I
have never even heard of, they could at least post scores of the top 10
college hockey teams.
Lisa Sweeney
CWRU '88, Cornell '9?