From:
Rich Selin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Selin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 10:53:39 CST
>   The University of Denver scored its' first home ice victory of the season
> >Friday night by defeating the Golden Knights of Clarkson. This win was made
> >more sweet by the fact it came at Homecoming and at the begining of the last
> >season in the old Blimp Hanger on the DU campus.

I saw this a couple of weeks ago and finally thought to respond.  What is the
status of the new Denver rink?  Have they broken ground yet?  I thought I heard
that they had more money committed so far than CC does for their new rink?
Where will Denver play next season if the new rink isn't built yet?  Maybe where
the Colorado Avalanche plays?

I was hoping to make a road trip to Denver this year to see Wisconsin play, but
Wisconsin doesn't play there this year.  I guess I'll just have to wait for the
new rink.

Rich Selin
Center for Climatic Research