From:
Jeff Brune <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Brune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 08:58:49 MDT
Please excuse me if I'm re-hashing an old posting, but I've been away for a
while and just got back on the list.  I have heard that one of CC's assistant
coaches has left and gone back to his alma mater.  Is this correct?  If it is
correct it would mean Mark Tabrum left because Scotty Owens' alma mater is CC.
If the assistant who left is Scotty, please don't reply because it would upset
me too much.

Jeff Brune
GO TIGERS!!!!
1994, 1995 McNaughton Cup Champions