From:
Virginia Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Virginia Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 1995 12:24:07 EST
I called RPI today and was told that they are trying to set up a bus trip for
the pep band and students. If the bus is not full, other fans may be able to
go also; cost $160.

In case this does not pan out, is there anyone interested in having two
paying riders (my husband and me) from Albany, NY to Madison?? Having just
driven to Detroit and back this past weekend, we don't feel up to another
driving marathon on our own.

Virginia   <uunet!nysdec!virginia>  Go RPI!   Go Michigan STATE!