From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 1994 17:37:46 -0500
Responding to msg by [log in to unmask] (Dave
Hatfield) on

>My thanks to Sean Pickett for supplying some details
>about the East  Regionals next March.  I'm a relatively
>new subscriber, so I hadn't  read/heard any of the
>particulars until now.  I'm also wondering about the
>NC$$ Finals in Providence.  Does anyone know if tickets
>can now be  reserved for that event as well?  After
>reading some of the highlights  from last year's event,
>I'd also be interested in finding out the key  hotels
>to be booking a room at.

     The Providence College has been taking orders for the 1995
Championship since 6 April (I mailed my order on 5 April) on a
first-come, first served basis.  All tickets ordered in 1994
will be mailed in January of 1995.  For ticket information you
can call 1-800-490-NCAA.  You can also mail in your order to:

NCAA Tickets
Providence College
Athletics Ticket Office
Providence, RI  02918

All-Session tickets (3 games) cost $75.00.  There is a $2.00
postage and handling charge per order and there is a limit of
eight (8) tickets per order.  Payment may be made by VISA,
Mastercard or check.  Make checks payable to:

Providence College Athletic Association

Area Hotels listed on the order form are:

Holiday Inn                  401-831-3900
Providence Marriott          401-727-2400
Omni Biltmore                401-421-0700
Holiday In at the Crossings  401-732-6000
The Westin Hotel             401-351-4297
Days Inn on the Harbor       401-272-5577

I do not know which one is the main hotel for the Championship.
 You can also call the Providence Convention and Visitors
Bureau for more information:  1-800-233-1636.

*NOTE*
If you mail in an order for either the Championship in
Providence or the Regionals in Worcester make sure to include a
phone number with your name and address.  It is very important.
 I know, since I was called by the Centrum in 1991 about the
seats I had requested (yes I request seats in a certain area).

Sean Pickett     -     Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East
Champions!