Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 1994 10:46:01 -0500
I have to agree with the fact that you get much more for your money
at a college hockey game.  First, you are only paying roughly $10 (less,
if you are a student) to see a college game, vs. $20 - $50 for a NHL game.
Second, the game is so much faster on the college level without the 2 line
offsides, etc.  Third, college kids are playing the game because they love
it, not because they are making money.  I (personally) feel that pro
players play up to their salary, and if they aren't getting what they want
they pout and play below potential.  Don't get me wrong, I love pro
hockey (kind of hard to catch a pro game here since the locals migrated to
dallas *barf*) but there is no better game for your dollar (in any sport,
in my opinion) than college hockey.

Just thought I'd add my two cents worth.

Katie
Go Gophers!

The Moose are coming!