From:
Fred Flintstone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 91 14:51:33 EST
Pete,
	Thanks for the response. It does make sense as common courtesy. It
was obvious after Fridays game that our 25 or so members blew away their band
in any kind of head-to-head competition, so I guess they demanded equal time..
We followed their break rule fairly closely, but whenever our goalie makes and
('scuse) an absolutely amazing goal, we play "Superman" for him. They didn't
like it (as shown in their faces and hand gestures(i.e. the finger)) but
afterward we always gave them the next break for stealing their turn. The
scoring and coming out the lockerroom was the same at the games. They didn't
seem to mind either so we managed to get along fairly well. After the game
on Friday, the other tuba player and myself went over and introduced ourselves
to their tuba player and others, they were real cool, and we exchanged
compliments. Anyway, the whole weekend came out real well (both for the team
and the band!! 8-)  ).

					Ted Weiler