From:
Steve Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 1994 21:45:50 EST
The Brown Bears dominated the game tonight against Vermont.  Boy did we see it
all tonight it was all out war and Brown easily prevailed.  The final score was
3-2 Brown because an open net goal was dis-allowed by our ref Gallagher for
a reason still unclear to me. Brown played a very physical game despite no
Ryan Mulhern and Tony Martino.  Emotions were running high for both teams but
I feel the players on both Vermont and Brown played a good clean hockey game.
The emotions were kept under control on the ice but not off it.  It so happens
that in the 3rd period during a Vermont time-out some Vermont fruit attacked
the Brown Bear and started beating him up, the bear fought back and the two had
to be separated by security.  How low can you get Vermont fans attacking the
bear!!!!! just pathetic.  Quite a game on the ice very exciting for the Bears
who for the second strait season will be going to Lake Placid to face Harvard.
Good luck Brown  (I'm toohappy to talk about the officials now but once again
they were a joke)   S.T.