Sender:
From:
"Scott.Preadmore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1993 10:36:00 EST
  In the worst defensive showing I've seen since the late 1970's, Michigan
State was POUNDED bb the University of Michigan  11-1.  The only bright
spot for this MSU fan was a post-game trip accross the Detroit River
to Windsor, Ont.
  Erik, Carol, Paula and Shari...I too can feel your pain!  (Does this
qualify me to run for President?)
  The Lansing State Journal reports that senior co-captian defenseman
Wes McCauley's injury "wasn't as severe as first anticipated.  McCauley is
expected to be out from four to six weeks." :)   Micheal Ware, who was also
injured Friday night, will be out for the rest of the season with a
broken leg.
  Kudos to Coach Berenson and the rest of the Wolverines.

Scott Preadmore
The First HOCKEY-L'er US President??  :)
MSU Admin Info Services