Sender:
From:
Andrew D Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 90 14:26:27 EST
Hi,
Cornell blew Brown out of the water last night.  Cornell played perhaps
their best game of the year that I have seen.  Numbers were something
like this:
Scoring          Saves (really approx.)
CU    4 3 2      3 5  4
Brown 0 1 0      3 4 16
Brown's only goal in the second period was a ppg.  Brown switched to
Goalie Haywood after the first period.  With 10 mins. left in the third
pd.  Cornell switched to Parris Duffus, who did a pretty decent job.
Though admittedly he was not tested very much.  Brown never let up in
the game which was nice to see.  Their defense was mostly non-existent.
I think Kent Manderville (sp.) led the red with 5 pts. (2-3.)  Sorry for
the sketchy details.

Andrew D. Williams
Cornell University Law School                 Educational Technologies
Computing Lab Supervisor                              Ithaca, New York
BitNet: gjuy@cornella          InterNet: [log in to unmask]
Standard Disclaimer Applies...
Hoping for a future in Space Infrastructure Development