Sender:
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:41:38 -0500
From:
Rita-Ann Monde <[log in to unmask]>
To: "John T. Whelan" <[log in to unmask]>
I should have clarified this a bit more. It is usually the Frozen Four
semi-final (and sometimes the conference tournament games) where there
are games being played on a weekday during "traditional" working hours
that having the scores in the subject line causes the controversy. Some
people just cannot get out of work to watch the game on TV and do tape
the games.

During the regular season it isn't a problem.   I do appreciate
everyone who has posted game results, box scores, SID reports and the
easy to read complete summary of scores from all the leagues.

I just remember what I had to do in 2003 when Cornell was in the FF and
had they early (noon?) semi-final and I was on the West Coast and could
not play hooky from work to watch the game on TV. I wanted to watch the
game without knowing what had happened. I had to tape SF#2, then watch
the Cornell-UNH.

On Apr 7, 2006, at 2:34 AM, John T. Whelan wrote:

> Unfortunately asking for common courtesy from those who are doing us
> the service of posting game reports is completely inappropriate.  Just
> ask Charie Shub. :-/
> 					JTW

Rita-Ann Monde, Ph.D
Maize TILLING Project Manager
Lilly Hall of Life Sciences, Dept. of Agronomy
Purdue University
915 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone: 765-494-9680 (lab), 765-494-4787 (office)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://genome.purdue.edu/maizetilling/