Sender:
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 16:19:07 -0500
7bit
Comments:
Don't even ask if Brown will be Clarkson....cuz we all know Clarkson will
win

----------
: From: Greg R. Berge <[log in to unmask]>
: To: [log in to unmask]
: Subject: Re: ECAC Title Clinching
: Date: Thursday, February 26, 1998 4:06 PM
:
: > If Yale wins Friday night and Brown beats
: > Clarkson, will Yale clinch the ECAC Title?
: > If the tiebreaker is based on head-to-head, then
: > they won't clinch. If its based on league
: > victories, then they will.
:
: The first tie-breaker has always* been h-2-h.  League victories is also
one
: of the criteria, but it is lower down the decision chain.
:
: Dunno what the Last Word in ECAC tie-breakers is, but if someone knows
: definitely we'd appreciate their posting it (rather than a URL to some
site
: which contains it).
:
: (* "always" here equals "at least since 1982" ;-)
:
: HOCKEY-L is for discussion of college ice hockey;  send information to
: [log in to unmask], The College Hockey Information List.