Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 18:43:39 -0400
At 1:34 PM -0800 11/25/96, Lerch,Chris wrote:
> Thanks to Donny Nadeau at St. Mary's for correcting the score that I
>  reported earlier as Mankato 4, St. John's 2.
>
> The ACTUAL score was St. John's 4, Mankato 2. The Mankato SID confirmed
>  it for me today. I got the erroneous one off of USCHO, so I'll follow
>  up with them as well.

USCHO has it correct now.  Not sure where the original score came from.

Other independent scores have been updated...I believe all we are missing
is Sat's Iona at Curry score.

Mike Machnik                [log in to unmask]               *HMM* 11/13/93
*****   (Part-Time) Color Voice of Merrimack Hockey  WCAP 980 AM    *****