Sender:
From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 09:42:39 -0500
Comments:
Winter carnival is in full swing and at -20 degrees!
we are now up to 230 inches (give or take a FOOT) on the year of snow,
with 50 inches on the ground.

Point your web browser at:

http:/www.ets.mtu.edu/wcpics.html

for views of this years statues.

The Huskies (MTU) take on the Huskies (St Cloud) in Hockey friday and Sat

The Basketball teams take on Ferris state tonight and LSSU saturday.

The annual Hukie Club winter carnival party is friday night in the wood gym
after the hockey game. (gotta plug this one, I'm this years chairman)

If your coming up for carnival look me up.

Bob Gilreath
Network Engineer
IT Telcom
MTU Huskie Club Board member