Sender:
From:
Charles Wilrycx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 19:21:31 -0500
All kidding aside Geoff, that was some pretty damn impressive statistic
spewing on your part.  WOW!  So humor me and tell how those Bears of mine
are not on skid row, and that instead Bruno is still in that pre-season
touchy feely stage.  You could really prove yourself worthy of my eternal
worship if you could PLEASE explain to me why Dartmouth Yale and Princeton
continually sputter from season to season.  Hey Yalies! you burned down the
School of Architecture to make a point, perhaps a torching of the Whale
would send a word out to make things happen......Ever hopeful that Ivy
League athletics can one day make a comeback.