Sender:
From:
Kim Yeoh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 10:40:29 -0500
According to the Daily Sun, P.C Drouin did not play this weekend because of
illness, and Bill Holowatiuk is out day-to-day with lower back problems.

Did anyone else think that Cornell played it rather loose defensively this
weekend?  I'm not complaining about the 6-2 win over Yale or the 5-5 tie
with Princeton (though I felt we should have won that game), but clearly we
would have been in BIG trouble had we played like that against "better"
teams.  We seemed (to me anyway) to give the opponents a lot of room in our
zone.