Sender:
From:
Karen Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 12:08:35 -0500
Comments:
On 11/21, [log in to unmask] (do you have a name?) writes:

>One last thing I was very impressed with the play of #19 >Walsh for BU is
guy looks great.  Where's he from and what >are his stat's. A very spunky
player, not a big guy but a very >good low to the ice type skater that
creates a lot of chances.

That's Brendan Walsh of Dorchester, MA (a part of Boston, for those of you
not from MA) and Catholic Memorial.  I have seen him play in person twice and
on TV several times.  I personally find him to be chippy, not spunky, and
have seen him take some dumb penalties so far.  I think he will be a good
player for BU if Parker succeeds in reining him in, which I'm assuming he
will.  Greg and I were just talking about Walsh last week.  He reminds both
of us of Mark Fidler, out of Charlestown (another section of Boston) and
Matignon High (Cambridge) who played for BU in the 70's.  Mark, like his
older brother Mike, who also played for BU, was a talented player who
specialized in stirring up the opposition.

BTW, congratulations to Jack Parker on win #500!  Many of those 500 were
against my beloved Wildcats.

Karen Ambrose
Go Blue!  Mowers for Hobey Baker!