Sender:
From:
Scott Feltmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 00:52:22 -0500
Comments:
To: "Andrew W. Golla" <[log in to unmask]>
>I was really impressed with Lietza this weekend.  If not for some amazing
>He looked particularly good on Sat.

        I was at that game on Saturday night, Lietza had some great saves.  I
        was getting really worried there for a moment though. The Gophs
rocked in the first period but after that it was all SCSU.  I think the
gophs just started to sit back and play a defensive game which started to
buckel in the third.  I have to say though, Crowley played a hell of a
series with three goals and a few assists.  Once again, the Huskies lacked
the defensive stance in front of their net giving up much need support for
the keeper.  The Gophers were just too much for the Huskies Sunday though.
It was as if the Gophs were invinsible blowing them out.  Trebil had a hell
of a game scoring two goals along with Crowley, Checco and Rasmussen.  I
feel the gophers may have a chance at the final four if they can continue to
improve there play.  Their defense is a wall with the goalie to add to the
layer of bricks.  And the offense, as explosive as C-4  when properly used.

>>Steve De Bus looked good again last night.
        De Bus played a great on on Sunday night, took a few risks by
comming out of the net, (which he got burned on once) but played awesome for
what he faced.  Scsu has a very strong offense but I have to admit, De Bus
stopped them well.