Sender:
From:
Reed H Munson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 11:45:21 -0500
I'm not sure if the new rules favor small teams over big teams - what's
to say big, physical teams can't play within the rules of hockey and not
fight?

Minnesota's Dr. "wait a minute, let me shuffle my lines one more time"
Woog was a big proponent of this rules change. I personally think he
might regret it, since Minnesota lead the league with DQs last year and
the current goph squad has several hot heads on it who will probably be
DQed at least once.

I think this new rule change is good, but I think it's going to back fire
on the Wooger.