Sender:
From:
Ronald Correia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 1995 21:43:16 -0500
Re: The Comfort Inn near the airport...  T.F. Green airport is currently
under construction!  Believe me, that entire area is a war zone right now.
 Traffic is being re-routed through makeshift arrival and departure areas and
it' making it *very* interesting down there.  I flew out of Green with the
airport in once configuration and when I returned a week later I didn't
recognize the place!  They're in the process now of tearing down the old
terminal (leaving the interim terminal intact) and starting construction on
the new terminal.  The bottom line is, I would leave that hotel as a last
resort.  It's right in the middle of this mess.  (And actually, I think the
airport on Wings is a bit bigger <g>.)

-- Ron