Sender:
From:
John Kohlstrand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Dec 1994 20:47:32 -0500
i was at a mall near Cleveland, rushing about, getting my christmas shopping
done. i found myself in a store that sold athletic gear. i glanced around
dully, looking for something new, and i saw...

a NOTRE DAME HOCKEY JERSEY!

i busted out laughing, at first. then i went up to the counter, pointed, and
said:

``Do you have any BOWLING GREEN gear? You know, BOWLING GREEN has never lost
to NOTRE DAME!''

(I'll concede that was a bit of woofing. I have no idea how Bowling Green is
lifetime against Notre Dame. But you understand my point).

A guy with a pudgy, football build said that the store doesn't carry
"MAC" gear. They can't sell it, because it isn't licensed. Notre Dame's is.

Does anyone know what he's talking about? What is this licensing crap, and
how do you get a license? It would be interesting to see what sells. Maybe
I'd start with MAC caps, and move on.

I would have asked Mr. Football, but there was a line behind me.

For the record, he said he gets a lot of requests for MAC gear. They just
don't carry it.

--
The Chronicle. Elyria, Ohio, USA        "Techno is like Detroit -- a complete
John Kohlstrand, staff writer            mistake." -- Derrick May