Sender:
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 1994 00:08:27 -0400
[log in to unmask] (Tony Biscardi) wrote:

>I was told recently that it was announced (second-hand
>source) that Boston  University defenseman Chris
>O'Sullivan would be moved from defense up to  forward.
>

>****** my opinion ******
>
>GREAT!!!
<reasons deleted>

My opinion: BAD, NO, NO, NO.

When Chris played the five games in 92-93 before his injury, I
was very impressed with his play on defense.  Even though he
was only a freshman, and joined the team at mid-season, he
played with such confidence and poise that he improved the
defense, and team overall, tremendously.  His injury was a
major blow to the team after only five games.

Last year, from his first game, he once again added
tremendously to BU's defense.  I have followed BU for nine
years, and I think Chris is the single best defenseman to play
for BU in that time.  I have been looking forward to his
maturing into a even better defenseman over the coming three
years.  This rumored move to forward is a huge mistake, in my
opinion.

I will most likely find out on Friday evening at the Friends of
BU Hockey pre-season get together.  I hope it's not true.

Sean Pickett     -     Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East
Champions!