Sender:
From:
Dan Kallman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 1994 03:02:24 -0500
Matt Bruce writes...

The announcers guaranteed at least #2 seed for Harvard; my prediction: #1
seed in the West.

In the WEST??????????
Am I missing something here or was that just a geographical typo???

BTW  BU 3  UML 2

Good game.  Very exciting.  Got to give a LOT of credit to the Chiefs.
Especially, Rollason, he had 40ish saves.  A couple point blank stones, too.

What was up with him drinking out of his water bottle at EVERY (No exaggeration)
whistle.  The man must of had to urinate pretty bad by the end of the periods.

My prediction you ask?  BU #1, HARVARD #2, UML#3, RPI#4, UNH#5, random west team

see you eastern folk in Albany......

dan kallam
thats.. kallman
BU '94