From:
Sara Gove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara Gove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2018 11:26:25 -0400
(I meant to send this to all so am resending)
I think it is best that everyone understands both sides of this issue or
any such topic. Knowledge is power as they say.

 Right or wrong, it is a hot topic (pun intended) these days.  Totally
disregarding anyone who believes in other views is not helpful in resolving
them.

You can relate to better to people if you have knowledge/understanding of
how and why they came to their conclusion.

Encourage critical thinking rather than emotionalism or blind trust. Play
"devils advocate" etc.

This website I found compares both sides of the climate change issue
accurately and non judgemently.

  https://climatechange.procon.org

From Berwick Public Library