ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dorothy Small <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:08:32 +0000
I am hoping you folks could help me gather some information. I am trying to find out exactly how many high schools are 1:1 and how they were able to pull it off with funding and a little about what devices they were able to supply. I know there have been similar surveys but it has been awhile and would like to be sure I have up to date information.  Please respond as soon as you can since as you know we are all scrambling at this point in the budget process. Also, please forward this to any high school you know of so we can gather their information as well.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B8QM989

Thank you in advance for your time. DS

Dorothy Small
SAHS/SCTC Technology Integrationist