ACTEM-INTEGRATORS Archives

ACTEM Integrators

ACTEM-INTEGRATORS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Crystal Priest <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ACTEM Integrators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 10:35:36 -0400
Another opportunity for PD:  May 18th

Crystal

Explore Apple's latest innovations for teaching and learning in this
engaging hands-on session.  Discover iBooks textbooks with rich multimedia
content and interactivity.  Learn how to easily create these textbooks
using iBooks Author.  Experience the world's largest online catalog of
free education content within the all-new iTunes U.

In the afternoon session we will highlight the current features of iOS 5.
We will discuss different ways to configure, manage and support iOS
devices in an Education environment. We will review the three iOS
deployment models and how to determine and implement the best model for
your institution. We will also talk about the Volume Purchase Program and
methods for purchasing content.

Sessions