From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2018 20:23:13 +0000
The Maine State Library’s CE Calendar – aka Maine Library Community: Schedule of Events and Workshops - will be upgraded to a new platform early tomorrow.

We are moving the Evanced calendar (now managed by DEMCO) to Sign Up.

It may take a day or so to make sure all links on the MSL website are linking properly to the new calendar, so we may experience some “wonky” behavior.  :^)

We appreciate your patience as we move forward with the new interface.

Once the platform has been installed and working well we will then move forward with integrating an option for online payment for registrations with a credit card.

The plan is to have that in place by January 2019.

The new calendar’s web address will change to:  http://maine.evanced.info/signup

Janet

Janet McKenney
Director of Library Development