From:
Katie Hessler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katie Hessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:56:05 -0400
Hello all,

I'll be starting a new job at the end of summer that for many personal
reasons was too good to pass up, but sadly that means I'll be leaving as
director at Carver Memorial Library by mid-August.

The posting can be found here:
https://www.maine.gov/msl/libs/jobdisplay.shtml?id=799049

This library--the building, collection, and most of all, people--is a
jewel.  I've learned so much about all aspects of libraries (because one
does have to wear all the hats) and enjoyed my time here.  The board is
very supportive, the two part-time staff members are wonderful to work
with, and circulation and children's program attendance in particular have
been quite strong.

Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested!

Thank you,
Katie

Director
Carver Memorial Library