ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
james acheson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:51:36 -0800
i have a hard time connecting to yahoo... and I
sometimes even have a hard time finding the link...
but I have listened to the game on yahoo.

and JUST because you have not seen the team does not
mean you canont comment...(wink)   have you been to
uscho fan forum??? 2 of the most vociferous boobs on
there have not seen the team, but the team sucks and
never even tries to win or break a sweat if you asked
them.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs