NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lucas Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2018 06:47:25 -0400
Complication during maintenance caused an outage for all the sites listed
above. All connections have been reverted back to the old optical switch.
All sites should be back up and running.

The maintenance will be delayed to another date as we troubleshoot the
issue further.

--
*Lucas Wood*
Network Engineer I