NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Todd Boynton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 17:15:14 -0400
Reminder.....

Work planned for tonight to migrate to new voicemail hardware will go
as planned.   The cutover for all users, however, will be pushed to
Sunday mornings maintenance window between 5:00 and 10:00AM.  Again,
very little, if any, downtime is expected during these times.

--
Todd Boynton
University of Maine System

(207)581-3549