NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Lucas Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2018 08:16:30 -0400
Where: Belfast, Bethel, and UMF
Start: 07/11/2018 05:00 am
End: 07/11/2018 07:00 am
Scope: MaineREN Sites

UMS:
Belfast Hutchinson Center
Franklin County Coop Ext
Rockland Center

MSLN:
Belfast Alternative HS
Belfast HS
Troy Howard School
Edna Drinkwater School
Albert Stevens School
Maine Media College
Wayfinder School
Camden Rockport MS
NEHistoric Film Library
Rockport West ES
Rockport LIbrary
Carver Library
Belfast Library
Stockton Spring Library
Childrens Montessori School
Buck Library
Camden Library
Rockland Library
Camden Hills Regional HS
Belfast Adult Ed
Pen Bay ES
Gould Academy
Telstar HS
Crescent Park School
Bethel Library
Farmington Library
Wilton Free Library

Networkmaine Contact Info:
	NOC 581-3587

Local/Campus Contact Info during this window of work:
	NONE / Unknown at this time