From:
Hannah Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hannah Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2018 10:34:53 -0400
Hi Me-Libbers,

It's come to our attention recently that a couple of books we had tried to
send back to their homes may have been lost in transit. Could you please be
so kind as to check your shelves for the following?

"Papers relating to the foreign relations of the United States, with the
annual message of the President transmitted to Congress December 6, 1897,"
call no. S 1.1:897 (should have gone to UMaine Fogler Library)

"Sailing: A Course of My Life," call no. GV812.5 .H43 (should have gone to
Maine Maritime Academy)

If you do happen to find one that's not yours, please send it along to its
proper home and let me know!

Best,

-Hannah

--