From:
Hannah Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hannah Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 11:08:43 -0400
Hi all,

With the demise of SOLAR, Blue Hill Public Library's holdings are no longer
listed in MaineCat as of yesterday. However, we are still happy to lend out!

You or your patrons can always check our catalog
<http://www.catalog.bhpl.net/> to see what we have available, and we can
fulfill requests sent by email to [log in to unmask] We're also going to
try to stay very active on the ME-FIND listserv and send out whatever we
can that way.

We recognize that ILL is a two-way street, so we want to do whatever we can
to send out items despite the technical hurdle until we reach a more
permanent solution. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Best,

-Hannah

--
Hannah Cyrus
Assistant Director