From:
Hannah Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hannah Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2020 11:22:43 -0500
We're de-accessioning the bulk of our young adult audiobook on CD
collection to make room for other items, and are happy to give away these
items to any library that's interested. We can send by van or mail.

Many of these are in great condition - practically new! The cases have our
address stickered on them, which can be covered over, and the discs are
written on with sharpie, which can be removed with alcohol. Please reply to
me off-list if you'd like any of the following:

Girls who code by Saujani, Reshma.

Revenge of the whale by Philbrick, Nathaniel.

George Washington, Spymaster by Allen, Thomas B.

Grimpow by Abalos, Rafael.

Behind the curtain by Abrahams, Peter.

The green bicycle by Al-Mansour, Haifaa.

Return of the Jedi by Angleberger, Tom.

One dark throne by Blake, Kendare.

A new hope by Bracken, Alexandra.

Gideon the cutpurse by Buckley-Archer, Linda.

The time thief by Buckley-Archer, Linda.

The Testing by Charbonneau, Joelle.

Permanent record by Choi, Mary H. K.

My almost flawless Tokyo dream life by Cohn, Rachel.

Half-moon investigations by Colfer, Eoin.

Airman by Colfer, Eoin.

Atlantia by Condie, Allyson Braithwaite.

Enter three witches by Cooney, Caroline B.

Ghost Hawk by Cooper, Susan.

Trollhunters by Del Toro, Guilermo.

If I stay by Forman, Gayle.

The empire strikes back by Gidwitz, Adam.

Flush by Hiaasen, Carl.

Chomp by Hiaasen, Carl.

That was then, this is now by Hinton, S. E.

Crossing the wire by Hobbs, Will.

Never say die by Hobbs, Will.

Crocodile tears by Horowitz, Anthony.

We are okay by LaCour, Nina.

Hattie big sky by Larson, Kirby.

The moon by night by L'Engle, Madeleine.

The young unicorns by L'Engle, Madeleine.

A ring of endless light by L'Engle, Madeleine.

Troubling a star by L'Engle, Madeleine.

Meet the Austins by L'Engle, Madeleine.

Messenger by Lowry, Lois.

The Young Elites by Lu, Marie.

Warcross by Lu, Marie.

Undead by McKay, Kirsty.

Viva Jacquelina! by Meyer, L. A.

Sunrise over Fallujah by Myers, Walter Dean.

The rest of us just live here by Ness, Patrick.

Optimists die first: by Nielsen-Fernlund, Susin.

Akata witch by Okorafor, Nnedi.

Green lantern by O'Neil, Dennis.

Road trip by Paulsen, Gary.

Bloodhound by Pierce, Tamora.

Wilder girls by Power, Rory.

Shadow on the mountain by Preus, Margi.

Streets of gold by Raphael, Marie.

Nemesis by Reichs, Brendan.

Harmless by Reinhardt, Dana.

Allegiant by Roth, Veronica.

Insurgent by Roth, Veronica.

Divergent by Roth, Veronica.

The cardturner by Sachar, Louis.

Anna and the Swallow Man by Savit, Gavriel.

The hundred lies of Lizzie Lovett by Sedoti, Chelsea.

Peak by Smith, Roland.

Nimona by Stevenson, Noelle.

Treasure Island by Stevenson, Robert Louis.

The ring of Solomon by Stroud, Jonathan.

A kind of paradise by Tan, Amy Rebecca.

On the come up by Thomas, Angie.

The adventures of Tom Sawyer by Twain, Mark.

The Sisters Grimm: the inside story by Buckley, Michael.

The Traitors' Gate by Avi.

Raymie Nightingale by DiCamillo, Kate.

Maggie's Door by Giff, Patricia Reilly.

Princess Possy and the Moster Stew by Greene, Stephanie.

Salamandastron by Jacques, Brian.

Dodger and me by Sonneblick, Jordan.

Thanks,

-Hannah