From:
Rich Shelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2008 13:30:28 -0400
Hi - I'm a long-time lurker (rare poster) who has always enjoyed the info
and viewpoints shared through the Hockey-L list.

I'm also one of a group of college hockey fans (Boston area) that has rented
a suite at the FF for the past several years. This year, for a variety of
reasons, our quota of 20 is coming up short -- by as many as 8 openings.

With the list's indulgence, my group would like to offer these openings to
anyone here who might be interested.

The details:

$325/person -- includes all-session ticket, buffet at each game, and ample
supply of ADULT beverages !!
(for a description of suite amenities, check here:
http://www.pepsicenter.com/suiterentals/rentals.asp )

It's suite 41 -- to see a view, go here:
http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/colorado_avalanche/ , click 'suite level', 'lower
level suites', then highlight and click '41'.

As I mentioned, there are presently 8 openings available.

If anyone is interested, please contact me off-list:

Rich Shelley, [log in to unmask]

or contact our 'cruise director' to make the actual arrangements:

Frank Keough, [log in to unmask]

Thanks.